Today we don’t require a mobile phone just for calling or messaging, rather everything other than calling. Now the latest news with bombarding trend which has changed the whole meaning of photography is “SELFIE”. It not only changed the whole definition of demand of users but also changed the production and philosophy of mobile phone makers. Now even companies are solely targeting their phones for selfies, companies like OPPO and VIVO claims their phones as selfie experts. So today I will be talking about the latest installment of the to this series. Yes, you might have guessed have right. Today I will be talking about “OPPO F5”.
This popular phone is available on almost all online shopping platform with starting price Rs.20000 approx. Also available on retail in your nearby digital stores.
- The phone comes with the eye-catching screen size of 6.0” IPS display with 16M colors
- 1080×2160 (18:9 aspect ratio).
- Android 7.1 (Nougat), Octa-core 2.5 GHz Cortex-A53. Memory- microSD up to 256 GB expandable.
- With heart throbbing internal memory specs: 64 GB, 6GB/4GB RAM.
- Glossy primary camera 16 MP, F/1.8, autofocus and face detection artificial intelligence with LED flash.
- Extra features of the camera include Geo-tagging, face detection HDR, and panorama. Video has 1080p@ 30fps. The secondary camera is nonetheless anything 20MP, F/2.0,1/2.8”.
- Sound specifications are same as always, supports 3.5 mm jack, vibration, and map3 + WAV ringtones, loudspeaker, noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.2 A2DP, LE, GPS: A-GPS, USB: micro USB. Sensors: Fingerprint which is very reliable(rear mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass. Message: SMS, MMS, EMAIL, PUSH EMAIL. Battery: Non-removable type Li-ion 3200 mAh battery. Available colors: black, gold, red.
A device, sim ejector tool, transparent back cover, manual guides, charging adapter(5V, 2A), USB cable, earphone.
PROS and CONS
Smart gesture: Here you can dedicate some specific pattern or alphabets to your favorite apps and just by making the gesture you can directly access them.
No special dedicated hardware for face recognition lock as compared to iPhone X. Even Oppo themselves are saying that face lock is not totally reliable. However, it works fine in all cases except for dim light scenario.
One screen back and options buttons.
Too large screen consumes more amount of battery and large PPI also does the same.
NOW ITS YOUR TURN TO DECIDE, WHETHER IT WORHTS YOUR 20K OR NOT.